|Paper Submission by|
|August 25, 2018|
Preparation of Manuscripts
Manuscripts should be original (have not been published elsewhere) and written in English with a concise, straightforward style. Authors not fluent in English are advised to have their manuscript checked by a colleague with a good command of the language. The manuscript should present scientific findings which are essentially new and which have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. Review papers are also welcomed. Read More
The initial paper should be submitted in MS Word (.doc/.docx) file format. Submissions must include a cover letter stating that the manuscript has not been previously published, is not presently under consideration by any other journal, and will not be submitted to another journal before a final editorial decision from CCS Archive is rendered.
Download the journal's paper template and follow the guidelines to prepare the article for submission.
The manuscript must adhere to following structure:
- Author names, Department, Institution, City, State (optional), Country, and Email
- Keywords (3 to 5)
- Methods, Results, Discussion
Although there is no page limit for a Regular Paper, it is strongly suggested that a complete manuscript be no less than 4 pages and no more than 15 pages.
Before submitting your manuscript online, please check that all style and format requirements have been carefully followed.
- English spelling and punctuations are used throughout the paper.
- The paper is original, not submitted anywhere else.
- The length of the paper is commensurate with content.
- The title and headings are brief and catchy.
- Names and affiliations (including postal codes) of all authors are correct and complete.
- Figures are of sufficient quality for printing, with clear resolution of detail.
- Abstract and keywords are provided.
- All table captions and figure legends are provided.
- Tables/Figures are properly placed and numbered with brief titles/ captions.
- References are in standard style.