1. Extend of the Terms of Service. General Service of the websites ccsarchive.org (hereinafter referred to as “website”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. By browsing, linking to, or making any other Service of the website you agree to these terms and conditions, which form a binding contract between Computer Science Laboratory Press (hereinafter referred to as “CSL PRESS”) and you as the User (hereinafter referred to as “User”).
2. Copyright of the Website and Website Content. Unless otherwise stated, the website and the website content are the property of CSL PRESS. The copyright belongs to CSL PRESS or its licensors. Unless explicitly indicated, and as described in §3 of these terms and conditions, the reproduction, redistribution, or collection of material from this website is prohibited. Permission to reproduce or redistribute parts of the website may be obtained by the User in written form from CSL PRESS.
3. Open Access License. Articles labeled as “Open Access” are licensed by its copyright holder to be further distributed or reused by the User subject to attribution and correct citation of the original source.
5. Website Access Restriction. CSL PRESS reserves the right to block or to terminate the User’s access to the website at any time and without prior notice.
6. Linking to the Website. The User may link to the website or to the content on the website provided that the linking does not imply any endorsement of any kind of CSL PRESS. CSL PRESS reserves the right to force the User to remove any link pointing to this website.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty. THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. CSL PRESS, THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT "AS IS" WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE RELATING TO THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY WEBSITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY WEB SITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED.
8. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW SHALL CSL PRESS, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, CONTRACTORS OR ANY OTHER PARTY, BE LIABLE TO THE USER FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS, COST, CLAIM OR ANY EXPENSE OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE SERVICE, INABILITY TO SERVICE, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND INFORMATION, EVEN IF THE USER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9. Changes to the Terms of Service. CSL PRESS reserves the right to change these Terms of Service at any time by posting changes to this page of the website. The User will be considered to have accepted such changes in case the User should continue the Service of the website after CSL PRESS has published changes to this page of the website.
10. Place of Jurisdiction. These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with US Federal Law applicable at the place of jurisdiction of CSL PRESS.